Before troubleshooting: Ask your customer if they have a copy of their data. If they do not have a current backup, please refer them directly to DriveSavers.
- A Fusion Drive requires both “paired” modules in order for the customer’s data to be readable/recoverable.
- See article TP1640 in GSX for more details.
- If a customer wants to attempt data transfer, their entire computer should be sent to the data recovery vendor before the repair.
- Data will be lost irretrievably anytime the MLB or flash storage modules are replaced.
- See article OP1935 in GSX for critical information.